maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Scholte" <rfscho...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Maven Doxia and minimum Java versions
Date Wed, 16 May 2018 14:19:14 GMT
Newer JDKs? The new release argument of the java compiler was inspired by
Animal Sniffer. With JDK 9+ there's no reason to use Animal Sniffer, just
use the release option and you should be good.
In fact, if you want to make signatures for Java9+, you should make one
per module, and that's when it starts to get complicated.

thanks,
Robert