maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Scholte" <rfscho...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Maven Doxia and minimum Java versions
Date Mon, 14 May 2018 17:14:58 GMT
Is httpunit a test dependency or not? If it is, then there's no issue.
Just ensure to run Maven with Java 8 and use animal-sniffer to verify if
the main code is still Java 7 compatible.

If we push this to Java 8, we must make it clear on the maven-site-plugin
docs that you need to run Maven with Java 8 to create HTML5 pages.

thanks,
Robert