maven-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Osipov <micha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANN] First call for 3.5.4 release
Date Tue, 15 May 2018 18:32:50 GMT
Am 2018-05-15 um 13:35 schrieb Stephen Connolly:
> As Hervé has merged the JAnsi fix, we are now unblocked for cutting 3.5.4
>
> I will give 72h for anyone to surface any issues they wish to claim should
> be included in 3.5.4 and have not already been merged.
>
> As the person stepping up to be release manager* for 3.5.4, I get to decide
> if:
>
> * your claim is valid and I will wait for your changes; or whether
> * I will go ahead without your changes.
>
> After all blocking changes are merged I will start shake-down to ensure the
> build is releasable. This may result in reverts of changes that are not
> fully baked or it may mean that we surface a new blocking issue that we
> need to wait for.

I have current a busload of change for SCM and Wagon in the pipeline I
really like to be in 3.5.4, some in SCM and Wagon are blocking.
It will like take another week from my side to get all done. If you
could wait that would be awesome.

I don't want you do to another RM for 3.5.5 just because of Wagon and SCM.

Michael