maven-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Stein <sormu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Welcome Christian Stein to the Apache Maven Team
Date Tue, 08 May 2018 06:13:37 GMT
Thank you very much for the warm welcome, everybody.

As Tibor said, my first plan is getting the code donation from JUnit
to Maven Surefire finally finished [1]. Then, there're some open ends
which need some care and improvements [2]. And when the testing
dust settles down, I'd like to get modular white-box [3] test compilation
over the finish line. ;-)

Cheers,
Christian

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SUREFIRE-1330