maven-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] First call for 3.5.4 release
Date Wed, 16 May 2018 11:57:08 GMT
Ok, MNG-6388 is a release blocker IMHO as it a regression introduced by the
upgrade of wagon in 3.5.3.

So we need a wagon release with at least WAGON-496, WAGON-518, WAGON-513 +
WAGON-514

(WAGON-452 is optional from my PoV... up to whoever steps up as release
manager for Wagon to decide the scope of wagon changes)

SCM-797 is not a regression in 3.5.3, so not a blocker...
SCM-763 is not a regression in 3.5.3 as it was affecting earlier versions,
so not a blocker...
SCM-818 reported 2016, so not a blocker...
SCM-866 doesn't seem new, only newly discovered
SCM-875 is a variant of SCM-818
SCM-888 looks like a testing gap

So from my PoV none of the SCM changes are blocking a core release...

My 72h window is thus suspended until the Wagon release is cut... once its
cut I'll start my 72h window again... so you have until then to get the SCM
changes baked and tested... otherwise they can wait for 3.5.5 or 3.6.x