maven-dev mailing list archives

From Vik Rubenfeld <v...@nextgencentral.com>
Subject Disable maven-checkstyle-plugin ?
Date Tue, 01 May 2018 17:55:45 GMT
I’m getting the following error during build on Heroku:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-checkstyle-plugin:2.16:check
(verify) on project server-async: Failed during checkstyle execution: Unable to find suppressions
file at location: etc/config/checkstyle-suppressions.xml: Could not find resource 'etc/config/checkstyle-suppressions.xml'.

Is there a way to disable maven-checkstyle-plugin from inside my project?

Thanks in advance to all for any info.

Best,

-Vik