maven-dev mailing list archives

From Tibor Digana <tibordig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: switch from Git WIP to GitBox
Date Sun, 18 Mar 2018 12:13:11 GMT
The "maven-surefire" in
https://builds.apache.org/job/maven-box/job/maven-surefire  is determined
by Git repo name?
If it was only "surefire" the Windows paths could be shorter.
Currently we have a problem with "Access denied.", see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-16191.
I only guess it has to do with long paths or long commandline. The Infra
team says that they set long paths limit to 32K characters.
The root cause is still unknown!

Can you help investigating?