maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: any github/git magic to migrate pull requests?
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2018 01:29:49 GMT
I suppose we're interested in code proposal from the 23 still open PRs, not
the PR explanations nor the 117 closed ones.

perhaps reuse some logic from migrate-plugins.sh [1]

once you have cloned the full repo with the updated content, the critical
command is:

# Remove everything except the path belonging to the module
git filter-branch --subdirectory-filter ${prefix}/

HTH

Hervé

[1] https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/maven/sandbox/trunk/scripts/git/migrate-plugins.sh?revision=HEAD&view=markup