maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Scholte" <rfscho...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Do we want to keep “seconding” for core?
Date Sun, 11 Feb 2018 19:18:47 GMT
To me the most important reason for seconding is to have at least some
kind of consensus per issue before merging to master.
I don't want to get in the same situation again and if that means
seconding, then I'm fine with that even if it slows down the process.
Quality is much more important.

thanks,
Robert