maven-dev mailing list archives

From Tibor Digana <tibordig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: report plugin with jdk10
Date Sat, 17 Feb 2018 12:05:38 GMT
Ok, we can make additional testing by then.
I have another question to our shared Groovy library [1]. I am missing
configuration with Maven 3.1.x. Is there any problem with this version why
we did not add it? Our Surefire build works fine with Maven 3.1.1 but of
course I tested this combination on my local PC.

[1]:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=maven-jenkins-env.git;a=blob;f=vars/jenkinsEnv.groovy;h=9b19ae382c4aff972779f6e1e597c26137fca7cf;hb=HEAD

On Sat, Feb 17, 2018 at 12:51 PM, Olivier Lamy <olamy@apache.org> wrote:

> maybe give a bit of time to test master branch
> I should be able to do some testing by monday
>
> On 17 February 2018 at 21:50, Tibor Digana <tibordigana@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > I do not see any issues with the Jenkins run at the moment.
> > Most probably the build would be successful.
> > The build should finish around 11pm today. Then I would like to merge the
> > branch to master and start the release vote right after. The distribution
> > artifacts would be already deployed in Maven Central after the Vote,
> means
> > Wednesday morning, the 21st of Feb. The first release candidate of JDK 10
> > will be our on Thursday, 22nd of Feb.
> > Oki?
> >
> > On Sat, Feb 17, 2018 at 12:32 PM, Olivier Lamy <olamy@apache.org> wrote:

> > 10,

> just
> was
> > our
> IT
> source:

> > > TBH I would prefer disable this test for windauze if it prevent moving
> > > forward (I'm not if Windows NT is a really important issue :-) )
> > > so if you're happy merge to master.
> > > too long time we didn't push any release.

> tibordigana@apache.org>

> support
I am

)