maven-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Plan for releasing Maven core
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2018 09:07:06 GMT
I like the twitter one, it's not too obtrusive. The facebook one looks
"meh" and the G+ is similar, i.e. I do not know what the call to action is
(what am I liking)... but "Follow @ASFMavenProject" is clear (once you see
it)

Perhaps that is an expected thing for the facebook and G+ networks and
explains why I do not engage strongly with them. I know what I am doing
when I "Follow @ASFMavenProject"... but are the Facebook and G+ buttons
liking some group on those networks or publishing a link to this page?