maven-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schaible <joerg.schai...@bpm-inspire.com>
Subject Re: Maven 4.0.0
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2017 08:30:48 GMT
Hi,

one wish: Better integration with pom-less Tycho projects.

Currently it is not possible to run Maven and use standard Maven-based
and pom-less Tycho-based projects in one reactor if the Tycho projects
have dependencies on the Maven-based projects.

AFAICS the problem is that Polyglott is used to generate the temporary
POMs out of the MANIFEST.MF on the fly, but the reactor-phase has already
passed that calculates the build order.

It would be nice to adjust Maven Core in a way that allows such
extensions contribute to the build order.

Cheers,
Jörg