maven-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven 4.0.0
Date Sun, 12 Nov 2017 10:13:11 GMT
Keep in mind, Maven is not the only pom consumer. Expression changes
outside the pom are probably fine. Expression changes inside the pom will
probably require the 4.0.0 (optional scope) feature to bring flatten Maven
plugin type features to first class core support (ie deploy the pom with
new properties resolved)

--
Sent from my phone