maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Download links
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2017 11:47:51 GMT
the deeplink used to work: that's the objective of our "resources/download.cgi
+ xdoc/download.xml.vm" pattern that was created some years ago.
download.cgi is supposed to use standard ASF script that uses download.html as
content

I don't know why this does not work any more.

I vaguely remember something a few years ago about executable bit, some
headache I had at that time to try to fix working with interested people (ie.
not many, but Sebb was probably one of the few). Perhaps it's time to rework
on it: I'll see tonight if I can find references on the analysis already done
at that time.

Regards,

Hervé