maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: migrating some code to Git
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2017 16:48:30 GMT
and here is the Google repo demo, with every git repo configured (even the 6
tests):
https://github.com/hboutemy/maven-aggregator

looks promising: if you use the bootstrapping commands from the readme, you
should be able to use the repositories in a natural way with basic git
commands
If you don't play with branches, you should be able to run "repo sync" at any
time

Please test and report if you're convinced or not

If it works well, I'll put this maven-aggregator git repo in GitBox as an
official way to get full Maven source (looks as good as trunks from svn)

Regards,

Hervé