maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Maven resolver branch consolidation
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2017 23:06:20 GMT
yes, that's GitBox self service [1], easy to use, just:
1. start by choosing your PMC before doing any other change (or you may create
a "maven-maven-something.git" like I did)
2. change "GitHub notification list" to issues@maven.apache.org

the only issue I see is the mix of Artifact Resolver on git-wip and Artifact
Resolver Ant Tasks on gitbox: but one day, INFRA-15436 will probably be done

Regards,

Hervé

[1] https://gitbox.apache.org/