maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: migrating some code to Git
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2017 06:28:02 GMT
for lazy people, I took time to create the 4 repo on personal GitHub space:
https://github.com/hboutemy/maven-apache-parent
https://github.com/hboutemy/maven-parent
https://github.com/hboutemy/maven-default-skin
https://github.com/hboutemy/maven-fluido-skin

I won't do the same in the future for the 26 shared and 45 plugins, since
manual repo creation is not fun...

Regards,

Hervé