maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Better incremental build in default distro?
Date Sat, 04 Nov 2017 08:49:39 GMT
Hi,

Looks like now that we have color and Java 9 support, this kind of
optimization is the next big user-visible feature that is required to keep
current.

We've had discussions in the past and even one proposal in Maven Wiki, but it
seems we did not get much team traction.

I didn't know Karl Heinz approach, based on scm to detect changes...

I don't have any approach I mind myself, but would be glad to work with
anybody who has already something to share

Regards,

Hervé