maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: migrating some code to Git
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2017 16:38:31 GMT
for french speaking people, I found a very interesting blog post that looked
to match our use case = just a collection of git repos without cross-repo
development in usual cases

see http://www.yoannsculo.fr/git-repo-outil-gestion-multiples-repositories-arracher-cheveux/

there are some subtle explanation about branch desynchronization: I didn't
really try, but I feel we may be hit

I did not really find much useful doc on Google repo: I don't if it's the name
of the tool that is too generic for a search engine.

But at least, with this blog post, I found exactly our use case.

Regards,

Hervé