maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: migrating some code to Git
Date Sat, 04 Nov 2017 13:56:12 GMT
migration done [1]
we now have 22 git repos (maven-resolver has 3 independant branches...)

I'm waiting for feedback before creating maven-aggregator @ ASF (for Google
repo manifest)

next big migrations will be shared and plugins once Stephen videos and
solution on scaling Jenkins for our organization will be ready

There a few cases to discuss:
- Apache Resource Bundles: should IMHO be merged into one unique release: any
taker?
- Archetypes: split (wait for Jenkins) or not split (and do now)?
- Maven and Doxia sites: need to see if CMS can checkout from Git, or even if
we should not use CMS any more to build but use Jenkins...

Regards,

Hervé

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/Git+Migration