maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Derricutt" <m...@talios.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven 3.5.1
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2017 22:29:51 GMT
On 14 Sep 2017, at 10:26, Mark Derricutt wrote:

> Calling -2 for vote if not too late.

Actually - looking at the commit diff, I see in our code we did have `<extensions>true</extensions>`
for the `jasmine-maven-plugin` which we don't actually need. Removing that from the mojo definition
and running my build with the staged 3.5.1 release and everything builds fine.

+2 non-binding from Mark!

Mark

---
"The ease with which a change can be implemented has no relevance at all to whether it is
the right change for the (Java) Platform for all time." &mdash; Mark Reinhold.

Mark Derricutt
http://www.theoryinpractice.net
http://www.chaliceofblood.net
http://plus.google.com/+MarkDerricutt