maven-dev mailing list archives

From Plamen Totev <plamen.iv.to...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: main-class + module-version
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2017 19:03:37 GMT
Hi,

I've started working on this one. Unfortunately I don't have as much
free time as I expected so the progress is a bit slow. With the
release date of Java 9 approaching I hope this does not block any
other release.

I've just pushed my implementation [1]. It's not fully ready yet as
there are no tests and Java Docs. The commit messages should be more
detailed as well. But all changes to the API and the work on
implementing the functionality are done so if you want you can take a
look. Any comments and suggestions are welcome. I'll continue with the
tests next week.

Regards,
Plamen Totev

[1] https://github.com/codehaus-plexus/plexus-archiver/compare/master...plamentotev:module-version-and-main-class