maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Derricutt" <m...@talios.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven 3.5.1
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2017 11:19:45 GMT
On 11 Sep 2017, at 18:10, Stephen Connolly wrote:

> I wonder if mng-6275 is affecting that plugin

Didn't manage to get a chance to look into this tonight :( Tho that ticket mentions nashorn,
phantonjs is a C/native headless browser library, so it doesn't feel like it could be related.

If there's a build available with a fix for that, welcome to give it a bash.

I'll try carve out some time in the morning to see if I can make a simple standalone project...

---
"The ease with which a change can be implemented has no relevance at all to whether it is
the right change for the (Java) Platform for all time." &mdash; Mark Reinhold.

Mark Derricutt
http://www.theoryinpractice.net
http://www.chaliceofblood.net
http://plus.google.com/+MarkDerricutt