maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Scholte" <rfscho...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Maven Shared Component: Maven Archiver
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2017 19:32:46 GMT
IMHO we're always pretty low on the Java version for a good reason.
I don't think many will notice an upgrade from Java 6 to Java 7 for
plugins, especially since Maven already requires Java 7 for quite some
time.

And I still like the concept that 3.x simply means "requires at least
Maven 3", for both maven-plugins and shared components.
I would go for a archiver 3.2.0

my 2cts,
Robert