maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Scholte" <rfscho...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Any feedback for MNG-6261?
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2017 09:03:18 GMT
Well, file permission/access is indeed something to keep in mind.

E.g. virusscanner are known to block access to a file for a short moment.
IDEs can also cause issues. If some file/code changes causes background
rebuild and you're doing an explicit Maven build yourself at the same
time, you could have an issue.

IIUC the failing project isn't always failing. This could be an
explanation.

Robert