maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Scholte" <rfscho...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Any feedback for MNG-6261?
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2017 08:31:29 GMT
There must be a difference between the 2 projects.
But as long as there's no attachment which reproduces the issue, we can't
help. Ensure that you've seen the attached project fail.

Just some suggestions to help:
- rename the directory (for backup), do a fresh checkout and try to do it
again.
- try to follow the path as displayed in the exception.  It shows all
required Maven coordinates and even the precise location in the pom.xml
- try to run it at different (valid) locations within the multimodule
project.

Robert