maven-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarba...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Artifact "has been attached with deprecated code" warning
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2017 20:53:58 GMT
Hi,

On 06/06/17 22:38, Guillaume Boué wrote:
> In the new API ProjectDeployer (in maven-artifact-transfer), I noticed
> the default implementation raises a warning in the case that it cannot
> set the repository to an attached artifact:

Yes this code has been "stolen" from the maven-deploy-plugin which means
we need to adapt the implementation to get it correctly working...

We don't have reached 1.0.0 release so we can change it ...and fix the
other plugins which already used the maven-artifact-transfer...

So first changing the maven-artifact-transfer component......and
afterwards going forward for maven-deploy-plugin and maven-install-plugin...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise