maven-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Boué <gb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New Branch SUREFIRE-1342
Date Sat, 18 Mar 2017 19:49:42 GMT
So with JDK 8 (64 bit where possible), the tests are all passing on the
systems I tested: FreeBSD 11.0 x64, Ubuntu 16.04 (x32 and x64), and
Windows 10 x64.

I have two tests consistently in error with OpenJDK 7 (and Maven
3.5.0-alpha-1), at least on Ubuntu:

Failed tests:
invokeRuntimeException(org.apache.maven.surefire.its.jiras.Surefire141PluggableProvidersIT):

expecting non-empty, but it was empty
invokeReporterException(org.apache.maven.surefire.its.jiras.Surefire141PluggableProvidersIT):

expecting non-empty, but it was empty

They are also failing when ran individually if passing
-Dit.test=Surefire141PluggableProvidersIT to the Maven command.

I will test with a JDK 6 right now.

---
Avast.