maven-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Osipov <micha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: I think we are ready for 3.5.0-alpha-1
Date Sat, 11 Feb 2017 14:46:37 GMT
Am 2017-02-11 um 15:33 schrieb Robert Scholte:
> The list of updates should be added to the release notes, I'd say use
> the matching JIRA issue.

Do you want me to add these to the issue description itself? Unless I
create a JIRA issue per dependency, they won't show up in the release
notes. One could do this with sub-tasks.

> branch of MNG-5967 looks good to me.

Thanks, I will merge when all tests pass.

I have now added a MNG-5968 branch, but I think this needs to be broken
up into three separate issues:

1. Lifecycle/binding plugin version updates
2. Super POM plugin version updates
3. Default plugin version updates

WDYT?