maven-dev mailing list archives

From Tibor Digana <tibordig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: I think we are ready for 3.5.0-alpha-1
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2017 23:21:41 GMT
We are dumping the std/out because it seems the event "Z,0,BYE!" was
missing.
I need to confirm the stream.
Maybe it will be okay now because I have applied a local patch and sent
three Java files to Michael.
If this does not help, we will dump received events. It's enough to test
with single IT test which is faster.