maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] 3.5.0 alpha/beta's on Central
Date Sun, 26 Feb 2017 11:22:44 GMT
now I see your reasoning

3.3.n were expected to be final quality: they were not, they were dropped (vote
result was -1, result sent to trash)

3.5.0-alpha-n is expected to be alpha quality: from tests, we have the alpha
quality (IMHO even more quality, but not final quality), then the vote will be
positive *for an alpha* and we'll publish the result

Regards,

Hervé