maven-dev mailing list archives

From Fred Cooke <fred.co...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [2/2] maven git commit: Merge branch 'MNG-5629'
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2017 09:10:17 GMT
Squashing is for commits that were not done properly in the first place,
either by choice WIP style, or by incompetence. I'd be heart broken if you
squashed my carefully crafted atomic and standalone commits. :-p

With-lease is new to me, but it's what I manually do anyway. If I see the
from hash is not what I thought, then I back it out again. Though that's
yet to happen, so I'll save the key strokes and use my alias "git force".