maven-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [IT MNG-5958 - Take 2]: Please review integration test for MNG-5958
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2017 00:02:53 GMT
Ok in that case create a throwaway fork of your branch with changes that
uses the changed integration tests

If that passes we can throw away the throwaway branch and merge both.

(Need for throwaway branch will go away soon... I'm just trying to bash
bugs in updates to Jenkins plugins to enable the feature we require)