maven-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The failing MNG-3599 tests
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2017 16:56:06 GMT
By yes I mean that each tes run starts all the integration tests from a
clean build but I do pre-populate the local repo with the webdav wagon:
https://github.com/apache/maven-integration-testing/blob/mng-3599/core-it-suite/src/test/resources/bootstrap/group-7/pom.xml#L46

The issue is that that wagon comes from a different repository URL and we
are storing the proxy URL that the artifact came from IIUC