maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Scholte" <rfscho...@apache.org>
Subject Re: compile tests using maven-compiler and jdk9-ea+148
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2016 18:08:51 GMT
Hi,

this is a result of a part from the proposal #ClassFileModuleName:
- Rather than encode the module's name in the value of the `this_class`
field of the `ClassFile` structure, simply set this field to zero.

This means that we need to find a different way to extract the modulename,
which means we need to wait for a newer version of ASM (based on bytecode)
or QDox (based on sources) and implement the new usage in the
maven-compiler-plugin.

Robert