maven-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Osipov <micha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Maven 3.4.0 Release
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2016 10:56:01 GMT
Am 2016-12-06 um 22:46 schrieb Robert Scholte:
> Hi,
>
> what is the status on this? Can we expect a release this year?
>
> I think the open issues are:
> is maven-resolver ready to replace aether?
> AFAIK some dependency management changes have been reverted, are all
> others indeed bugfixes and safe to keep in this release?

There is basically Resolver left, one good improvement is MNG-5896 along
with the PR, but I cannot review it since I am not really familiar with
the Resolver code. If someone is able to review MRESOLVER-7, please do
and merge it. We could go on with Resolver 1.2 and continue with Maven
3.4 release.

Michael