maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Improving Jenkins
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2016 10:52:25 GMT
looks like MNG-6135 causes a lot of issues

"Maven plugins and core extensions are not dependencies, they should be
resolved the same way as projects."
"Maven plugins and core extensions are not dependencies": why not
"they should be resolved the same way as projects": why? what does that mean?
they are not really currently built project either

I'm not yet asking to revert, but seriously, such changes done now without
explanations, tests (and after having maven-resolver-provider that caused
false positives on ASF Jenkins => we're in the blue), I really dislike it

I'm starting to be really tired of constant heavy changes like that :(

Regards,

Hervé