maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1775971 - /maven/plugins/trunk/maven-pmd-plugin/pom.xml
Date Sun, 25 Dec 2016 12:49:09 GMT
good representation of such dependencies question we should work on, since I'm
sure our current algorithm sometimes give wrong result from human point of
view

What I don't know yet is if "human point of view" can be a simple algorithm
improvement, or if there are some cases where there is no single good answer

Regards,

Hervé