maven-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schulte ...@schulte.it>
Subject Re: [MNG-5761] Dependency management is not transitive.
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2016 00:31:08 GMT
Am 11/17/16 um 06:00 schrieb Igor Fedorenko:
> FWIW, I ran maven integration tests (commit 73a2b7) against current
> maven master and got this
>
>> Tests run: 771, Failures: 3, Errors: 21, Skipped: 0
>
> Running the same test checkout with Maven 3.3.9
>
>>  Tests run: 771, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0

MavenITmng3843PomInheritanceTest:
Expected to fail due to MNG-2478. Revert MNG-2478?

MavenITmng4600DependencyOptionalFlagManagementTest:
Expected to fail due to MNG-5227. Upper bound added by me and comment
added to constructor. See commit [1].

MavenIT0051ReleaseProfileTest:
No idea yet. Maybe you need to disable the coloured output to get the
tests parsing log messages going again.

I stop here and re-run without coloured console. I know you cannot run
the ITs from that commit with coloured log messages.

[1]
<https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=maven-integration-testing.git;a=commitdiff;h=6d31bdd72116dc6cc8bfe6182321076b4b371558>