maven-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarba...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: ComparableVersionTest
Date Sun, 25 Sep 2016 09:25:29 GMT
Hi Tibor,

maybe you misunderstand my request...I would like to have review on the
code in comparison to the original ComparableVersionTest which uses
Comparator as return type which produces warnings in IDE about raw types
which I tried to fix...and now I would like to have someone taken a look
on it if I didn't missing an important thing in the test which might
make an assumption which I oversight...

Why should a user write a script in .mvn ? What should be the purpose of
that...?

Kind regards
Karl Heinz