maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Scholte" <rfscho...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Profile Activation
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2016 17:32:21 GMT
Hi,

Yes, this is correct. Just to clarify: -Dx is always the same is -Dx=true
[1]
I'd like to add -Dprofilea= : profile activated

5. mvn initialize -Dprofilea= : profile activated

maybe if the property was called skipITs instead of profilea the examples
are better to follow, i.e. always activate this profile (with
integration-tests), *unless* skipITs is true.

Robert

[1]
https://maven.apache.org/ref/3.3.9/maven-embedder/xref/org/apache/maven/cli/MavenCli.html#L1544