maven-dev mailing list archives

From Tibor Digana <tibordig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JUnit categories in surefire/failsafe
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2016 08:23:13 GMT
Hi Christopher,

Some offtopic. I will answer your email but first I have a question for you
and Accumulo project.
I visited Accumulo cca one week ago. Why the build [1] hangs on IT test
executed by maven-failsafe-plugin:2.19.1?
I asked INFRA team to display Thread Dump button. Do you see this button,
can you grap the thread dump? I would like to see what's going on in
Failsafe plugin. We have such issue [3] but now it most probably is user
error because the developer overrides std/out via System.setOut() but this
hypothesis has not been confirmed yet because it's too early.

[1] https://builds.apache.org/job/Accumulo-master-IT/
[2] https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Thread+Dump+Action+Plugin
[3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SUREFIRE-1193