maven-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Derricutt <m...@talios.com>
Subject Re: Maven plugin - some licensing questions
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2016 23:03:04 GMT
When I was writing my LifecycleExtension recently I hit this same issue,
with the two different logger classes depending on where my common code was
being called from.

I just changed my base code to accept a Consumer<String> and passed in
getLog()::info and the relevant other method from the other logger as
method references. Worked a charm in my small use case anyway.

--
"Great artists are extremely selfish and arrogant things" — Steven Wilson,
Porcupine Tree