maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Scholte" <rfscho...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Plexus Component Injection
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2016 17:40:16 GMT
Wagon[1] is only about transportation and it not aware of any Maven
configuration such as the settings.xml, hence there are no Maven core
dependencies

I don't think you need the DefaultDownloader. Instead I would try to use
the ArtifactResolver from maven-artifact-transfer, which *is* aware of
Maven configuration.

Give it a try to rewrite it. Let me know if you need extra hints to
refactor this.

thanks,
Robert

[1] http://maven.apache.org/components/wagon/