maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Scholte" <rfscho...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Edge case in artifact filtering algorithm
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2016 15:34:24 GMT
I think we're making it ourself very hard if we keep supporting :jar.
I would have read it as any groupId + artifactId='jar'.
Instead with 3.0 we should switch to the patterns as defined by Aether[1];
no need to maintain assembly specific patterns, use them as is with Aether.
WDYT?

Robert

[1]
http://download.eclipse.org/aether/aether-core/1.0.0/apidocs/index.html?org/eclipse/aether/util/filter/PatternExclusionsDependencyFilter.html