maven-dev mailing list archives

From Petar Tahchiev <paranoia...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Plexus Component Injection
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2016 13:35:24 GMT
Hi Robert,

thank you for your reply. I tried searching for maven-artifact-transfer in
the central, but i couldn't find it:

http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cga%7C1%7Cmaven-artifact-transfer

I also tried in google and I got this page:

https://maven.apache.org/shared-archives/maven-artifact-transfer-LATEST/dependency-info.html

but there is no such artifact in org.apache.maven.shared

Are you referring to ArtifactResolver in org.apache.maven:maven-artifact?

We are using it already - our DefaultDownloader is injecting it as I
pointed above, but it is missing the proxy settings.