maven-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarba...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: maven-assembly-plugin release?
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2016 18:08:16 GMT
Hi,

shared component: maven-artifact-transfer not released yet...cause it's
new...

currently i'm testing other plugins which use it if works everything well...

So we need to prepare maven-artifact-transfer first...

On 6/7/16 2:24 PM, Olivier Lamy wrote:
> Hi
> I can have a look next week. I think there is a dependency to release as
> well.
> Cheers
> --
> Olivier
> On 7 Jun 2016 01:25, "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> We are looking to get Jetty building with java 9 now and are a touch stuck
>> with the latest maven-assembly-plugin needing to be released for 3.0.0.  We
>> notice the issue we need resolved seems to have been fixed up last week and
>> we are curious if there is a release date targeted?

You might check if you could use the following temporary solution:

<plugin>
   <groupId>...</groupId>
   <version>2.6</version>
   <dependencies>
     <dependency>
       <groupId>org.codehaus.plexus</groupId>
       <artifactId>plexus-archiver</artifactId>
       <version>3.3</version>
     </dependency>
  </dependencies>
  <...>