maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Derricutt" <m...@talios.com>
Subject Maven Embedder and Lifecycle extensions
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2016 05:02:50 GMT
Hey all,

At work we're now making use of some custom AbstractMavenLifecycleParticipant's declared in
`.mvn/extensions.xml` and whilst our command line builds all work flawlessly ( our own minor
bugs withstanding ) I'm noticing that IntelliJ IDEA won't resolve the project dependencies
anymore ( in part, we're externalising properties and referring to them ala `<verison>${foo.version}</version>`.

I've posted this as a query on the IntelliJ forums [1], but also thought that maybe this was
a general problem with the Maven Embedder ( which I assume IntelliJ uses ).

Does anyone know what part of the problem might be the right place to chase up a fix in?
Maven or IntelliJ ( or, possibly my code even ).

Cheers
Mark

[1] https://intellij-support.jetbrains.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/207603265-Importing-Maven-Projects-using-Lifecycle-Extensions

--