maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Scholte" <rfscho...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Classloading issues in maven plugin with custom lifecycle mapping
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2016 18:09:25 GMT
Hi,

do you have an example project (e.g. at github) to reproduce it?
Not sure if this is the issue, but maven-plugins cannot be part and used
by a multimodule project. Before a project can be built, all plugins must
be resolved. This shouldn't be an issue, since a maven-plugin should have
a different lifecycle compared to a multimodule-project using it.

thanks,
Robert