maven-dev mailing list archives

From Petar Tahchiev <paranoia...@gmail.com>
Subject Does doxia render velocity macros in site
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2016 18:26:56 GMT
Hello,

I'm asking this question here, as I don't really see the answer in the
documentation or anywhere else on the internet. If you have a website
document: src/site/asciidoc/index.adoc.vm and you use a velocity macro in
it:

# myMacro()

I know doxia will process the velocity and it works fine, but will it also
process the macro? I doesn't work for me, and I'm not sure if it is
implemented at all. I'm trying to debug it now, but I can't seem to find
any setting regarding this.

P.S. myMacro is defined in my own custom theme and I can see in the -X log
that it is being picked up:

[INFO] Rendering 1 Doxia document: 1 asciidoc
[DEBUG] Generating /home/petar/workspace/test/target/site/index.html
[DEBUG] Processing Velocity for index.adoc.vm
[DEBUG] Processing Velocity for template META-INF/maven/site.vm on
index.adoc.vm
[DEBUG] Velocimacro : added VM link: source=META-INF/maven/site.vm
[DEBUG] Velocimacro : added VM image: source=META-INF/maven/site.vm
[DEBUG] Velocimacro : added VM banner: source=META-INF/maven/site.vm
[DEBUG] Velocimacro : added VM links: source=META-INF/maven/site.vm
[DEBUG] Velocimacro : added VM breadcrumbs: source=META-INF/maven/site.vm
[DEBUG] Velocimacro : added VM displayTree: source=META-INF/maven/site.vm
[DEBUG] Velocimacro : added VM menuItem: source=META-INF/maven/site.vm
[DEBUG] Velocimacro : added VM mainMenu: source=META-INF/maven/site.vm
[DEBUG] Velocimacro : added VM copyright: source=META-INF/maven/site.vm
[DEBUG] Velocimacro : added VM publishDate: source=META-INF/maven/site.vm
[DEBUG] Velocimacro : added VM poweredByLogo: source=META-INF/maven/site.vm
[DEBUG] Velocimacro : added VM googleAnalytics:
source=META-INF/maven/site.vm
[DEBUG] Velocimacro : added VM myMacro: source=META-INF/maven/site.vm

--
Regards, Petar!
Karlovo, Bulgaria.